Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sad and Alone



Isn't summer meant for grilling and spending time with family and friends???? There's been too many laughs shared at this table and WAY too many burgers cooked on this grill (just look at the poor thing). But "too many" --- still isn't enough. I miss my friends. I miss my family. You know who you are. Why have you abandoned me???

9 comments:

Sharon said...

CLICK HERE

jeramy sossaman said...

CLICK HERE

Stephanie Karnes said...

"sad and alone"....that's the story of my life here in leesburg. okay, not so much "sad," but more "alone." we would come fire up the grill with you if we didn't live all the way across the FREAKIN' united states!!

your friends' posts above are hilarious!! you guys must sit around all day thinking of ways to get back at each other!! too funny!!

Gena said...

Cry me a handful Chelle

Love :-)

Chelle said...

Let me be serious with you Stephanie.... we are SO LAME!!! But yes, it's always about "one-upping" the other. And yes, we do crack ourselves up!!

When are you and Greg coming for a visit????

james said...

ahh memories of skidding out your back door...good times....at least the concrete broke my fall...i will pray for your lonely heart

Pastor's Perspective said...

James, I'll always love that about you! The human chest sweeps the patio so much more efficiently than a conventional broom.

Lauren said...

I know of two people whose phones have not been ringing with your number on the caller id.

Just wanted to point that out. You get no pity from me, little-lady. At least not on this particular front. The fires are another story. Lots of pity for you there, I am sure you were wigging!

Chelle said...

Lauren - I'll invite you over if you promise not to burp.