This is the future for Hannah Montana.... in the next five years. Just like all the others. Guard your daughters people. Good role models are hard to find if you're expecting The Disney Channel to provide them. I'm just sayin'...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
What? I guess Im okay then... Not a whole lot of Disney going on in this household! I like Hannah but your right maybe she is in the 'fast lane' 0-: A beer next to the teddy? So sad...
I hope you're wrong, but I sure wouldn't put money against you!
I know this was random Natalie. I was just trying to fill your request for a blog. It was nice having one requested. I shouldn't crack myself up as much as I do. (But I am serious about H.M.)
You are so funny!
We love Hannah Montana! And Miley too!
( I felt bad about my last comment... my filter is being slow this morning.)
Shoot! Sumbuddy outta be holler'n at her pappy Billy Ray bout this-a-here stuff!
i don't know you people
Oh but you DO know us J. You know us VERY WELL.
if Hannah Montana goes Lindsey Lohan on us I will jump off Golden Gate ...oh wait that would require me walking out on it....nevermind
Post a Comment