



My very own little brown skinned, curly haired, sassy little mini me. That's Abigail. My Abi. She makes me crazier than literally anyone else on the planet. But she also gives me the most amazing perspective. Never in a million years would I have been able to prepare myself for the challenge of raising her. So.... it's one day at a time. She's "the one." "The one" that makes you feel the need to go to your own mother and ask forgiveness for all the hell you put her through as a child. "The one" who just when you think she can't find one more nerve to jump on... she finds it. "The one" who right when everything is going smoothly at home makes sure she rocks the boat just enough to ruin everyone's day. "The one" who will give you the shirt off her back. Who's generous to a fault. Who adds more joy to everyday life than anyone I know. Who is always the first on the dance floor. Who tries to sing like me, talk like me, act like me, mother like me, sass like me, and the list goes on and on. Every child is special and has a unique purpose. But Abigail amazes me. Her purpose in my life terrifies me at times. But I wouldn't have her any other way. What a gift she is. A true gift. I'm thankful for so many things about Abi. But mostly for the gift that IS Abigail.

9 comments:
That's what I'm talking about!!!
I love knowing that it is ok to think the things people do are crazy but we can still love them so much anyway!!!
Thank you for posting and sharing!!
Love ya!
Nicky
ummm...i thought for a minute you were writing about sadie! (and she's just 3!) oh the joys i have to look forward too. abi sounds like a very special girl...full of life!! God bless us moms!
i'm crying at work....
Thanks.
Laughter through the tears here...
Each moment of being a mom is such an emotional roller coaster ride, wild, terrifying, suspenseful and fun all in the same 'nano-second'.
And people wonder why mom's are always so tired!!!!!!
I LOVE THESE PICTURES OF ABI!!!! I love her too!!! She seriously is a favorite child of mine... Its true... She reminds me of me when I was little...
Jeramy STOP CRYING!!! SHEESH!!! I cant take it anymore!!!
That last picture with the champagne glass is SO adorable... I need to bring her over and tell her all the stories I did when I was little that I got myself into SO much trouble... She is my biggest fan for those stories@
I love that Abi-Gail!
She is sooo you. I love her to death!
abigail... abigail KIEFER?!
Thats our girl! Couldn't imagine our home and lives without her. It would be life TV before color, Sono before Cher, Chelle before Trooper (the Regal One)
Natalie, she will NEVER hear your stories!
Post a Comment