Get it?? My kids are in red, white and blue. In their birth order. Emma - red. Abigail and Samuel - white. Lily - blue. I know, I know. I amaze myself sometimes too. My creativity never ends. Anyway, enough about me. We had a really nice 4th of July. We relaxed and hung out with great friends. Had some good laughs and some great food. Good times. Holidays are always better when you spend them with people you love. I know my children are making great memories too and that makes it even better. So, here's to better homemade ice cream next year (instead of soup), a rematch of Apples to Apples (so I can finally beat Sharon at something), and another year with tons of fun! (Oh yeah, and Sierra and Derrick will definitely have a baby by next year!)
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Hooray for the Red, White and Blue
Get it?? My kids are in red, white and blue. In their birth order. Emma - red. Abigail and Samuel - white. Lily - blue. I know, I know. I amaze myself sometimes too. My creativity never ends. Anyway, enough about me. We had a really nice 4th of July. We relaxed and hung out with great friends. Had some good laughs and some great food. Good times. Holidays are always better when you spend them with people you love. I know my children are making great memories too and that makes it even better. So, here's to better homemade ice cream next year (instead of soup), a rematch of Apples to Apples (so I can finally beat Sharon at something), and another year with tons of fun! (Oh yeah, and Sierra and Derrick will definitely have a baby by next year!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
The ice cream was great, I don't know what you are talking about!
I hate you right now. DId you really need to go there on your blog? You are so rude! And you will never beat Sharon; she is just too amazing! Love ya sis!
i thought they were already pregnant? that's what derrick said.
You heard it here first people!
I feel for you Sierra. You do what you want and ignore these crazies!
awww!! great pictures!! i didn't know you were so creative! :) what a fun idea!! glad you had a wonderful weekend full of good memories!
Don't be mean to Sierra!
And Michelle! I let you tie with me. Wasn't that sweet?
Did I mention that your pictures are great?
Red, white and blue... too great! Really creative. I would have never thought of that! And I fancy myself "creative".... I don't hold a candle to you!
Post a Comment