We went to the Golden Gate Bridge today... and then the headlands. Long day, but such a good one! I LOVE San Francisco!!! We're having so much fun having family here this week. Just thought I'd share some pictures with you from today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
So SWEET!! I love the first picture, and the one where they are holding their teddy's playing 'ring around the rosie!' These are so cute!!! Thanks for sharing them! I am trying to spark a new flame for San Fran in my heart...
You didn't go to my picnic bench without me!
I DID... and it felt so wrong....
What a fun day and great pictures!
I'm bitter.
Love the one of Uncle Mark and Lily having a moment
good stuff. i'm glad you're having fun. :-)
i hope the hannah montana bear had sobered up before doing ring around the rosie. no good going in circles when tipsy! lol!
thanks for the reality check. i just pray that miley keeps a good head on her shoulders!
HA! Rachel that was funny!
Im glad you're having a great time with family! I love you!
We had so much fun in 'Frisco' (as Uncle Mark would say. You guys are the bomb! Thanks for showing us such a great time...even though it was 20 below...
JOY!!!! You left a comment! I'm so proud!! Are you ready for me to help you set up your OWN blog??? We had the best time too! When are y'all coming back??
SETTLE DOWN! No blogs for me...I'll just keep reading yours and your nar nar friends'!
Good use of the word nar nar Joy! You continue to make me so proud!
Now if I could only think of how to use the word 'nae nae' and 'cops' in the same sentence...
Post a Comment