
Not in my house!!! I'm barely organized enough to have Christmas in December. Not to mention I'm cheap --- I hate spending the money on stuff for them to break. So how on earth my children walked in to my room with their CHRISTMAS LISTS is beyond me. Seriously. I'm floored. What are they thinking I'm going to do with those dreaded lists?? Shop???? Those poor babies. Do they even know me at all? Bah humbug.

12 comments:
too funny.... maybe they're just trying to help you beat the rush in December.... you gotta love em!
HA! HA! That is cute!!! But there is Christmas in July you know! (I mean not that I watch QVC anymore, I was just saying...)
Tuck those lists away for December and show them to them so they can see if maybe their tastes have changed...
I dont know what to say....
Hey how do you get a list of your favorite blogs on the side of your blog???
I stil have to figure that one out...
Edit your layout. It's on there. You'll see it.
And they do look like they feel so smart.
Brady is already talking about Halloween and I'm getting annoyed!
That is too funny. I am assuming Emma started that Christmas trend? She is such a planner. Why is she wearing a fake nose ring? What is it a sticker?
That is a really good pic of the kids. They look so cute!
Just another thought, since they are in the mood, maybe you should put them to work addressing Christmas cards, making gifts, cleaning out the closets (so they can get new stuff in there...) Hey use this to your advantage...
Of course it was all Emma's idea. So typical. And I can't image why she wants her nose pierced SIERRA. By the way, she felt AMAZING with that fake one on. She couldn't keep her eyes off of herself.
And Cheryl, I was thinking I would just submit MY OWN Christmas list to them and take them to the mall with their allowances pooled so they could get me squared away first. Is that wrong???
No its not wrong! They can take care of mama first since she always cares for them!
I didnt notice the nose ring? I have to go back and double-check now!
Cheryl you are so resourceful! I love your ideas!
I DO like your idea better... Good luck! I'm not sure about resourcefull.... I'm just a tightwad at heart combined with to many years of not enough money and no Walmart!
baahumbug
haha! Sorry about that Chelle. I am such a trendsetter. lol. She cannot get a nose ring until she is 18!!!
Post a Comment