Okay... actually I don't love summer that much. At least, I don't love the heat. However I DO love being off of school and just hanging with the fam, and of course friends too. I've been having such a great time enjoying the kids and just enjoying life. I'm still loving my new camera and still getting frustrated trying to figure out how to use it. But hey... I guess that's all part of the fun. Right??? Right Sharon?? Right??....... ANSWER ME!!! (Don't you love the drama?)
So anyway, not really any great stories today. Just some pictures of our life over the last few days. Enjoy!

8 comments:
cute pics of the kids....j
Right! One on the great things about photography, and a new snazzy camera, is the journey! You just have to live off of the feeling you get when you get the perfect shot!
Wait... you off of school now?
Abi is looking more and more like you every day Chelle! It's amazing acttally.
Kiss Kiss........ Love ya!
Alice misses her family.
summer...and friends are good...in spite of my last grouchy post about the heat, which i was reprimanded on by the retired queen of blogging. so i guess your approach is better. who would have guessed, i'm half empty and you're half full. :-)
I'm laughing so hard right now Jeramy Sossaman! Thanks for that!!! That was beautiful.
I thought maybe you had dropped off the face of the planet... glad to know you're just enjoying the summer... I'll call off the search party now! I keep telling you all... I know a place where the heat isn't an issue....
jeramy is she still on the blog police force however?
It wasn't a reprimand, it was sage wisdom. This last week I have wished I wasn't retired, and that I had internet besides my crackberry. I was so bored I could've written lots of good stuff. Oh well. I did meet a fan of my old blog when I was in NC. So weird to meet someone you know nothing about who has been reading about your life.
Post a Comment