Wednesday, June 18, 2008

This Might Be Wrong, But....



Seriously, Steve is hot! We all know this. I'm just wondering though... is it just me or do you think he should see a urologist IMMEDIATELY?!?! I know, I know. I'll go back to doing laundry now. But this is just so much more fun than separating whites and colors.

13 comments:

jeramy sossaman said...

heerrreeeerrreee....heerrrreeeerrreeerr

Anonymous said...

What did Steve ever do to you?

Pastor's Perspective said...

Hon - You get kidney stones and I can do this! Somewhere in between we've gotta find BALANCE!

Gena said...

Wow! You don't call him Pasta Big Pants for nothin' do ya?

Unknown said...

Give the girl a camera and she'll ruin your life, eh? LOL

Stephanie Karnes said...

you are just too funny!! and yes, blogging is definitely more fun than laundry!!

james said...

this view was from the American side, they say it is much more breathtaking from the Canadien side. And the Maid of the Mist tour as well...bring your raincoat

Chelle said...

You're sick James. Really sick.

jeramy sossaman said...

ok...that officially crossed the line for me. surprised?

Chelle said...

Super surprised! Wow.

Gena said...

O Jeremy! Don't be such a girl!

jeramy sossaman said...

you did not just say that mitchell

Anonymous said...

you guys are goofy.
troy