Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sam I Am







Last night was the second game in Sam's "fun tournament" (which for the record, isn't very fun). It was insane. They only play three innings and although his team has gone undefeated all season, it usually takes them at least two innings to get their heads in the game. That proved to be true again last night. But by the bottom of the second they started scoring and in the third and final inning they pulled it together and came back for the win. What a night!!! You might think that Sam would be getting a big head with all these wins. But after last night he was greatly humbled. He was telling me on the way home how hard he was praying in the outfield. He was quick to remember that he needed to not forget to thank God for helping the Twins out last night. Who knows... maybe there really are angels in the outfield.


Oh, and one more thing... Steve did an outstanding job pitching under some major pressure!! He got the game ball last night, and believe me, he earned it!!! Great job babe!

6 comments:

jeramy sossaman said...

it was a great game! steve deserved the ball...that WAS pressure, for sure!

Sharon said...

I was feeling the pressure! Good grief!

Oh! but, what a great game!!!!

Way to go Sam and Steve!

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks Hon! Maybe someone should hook me up with a contract. Oh, I almost forgot, I ALREADY HAVE ONE! hrreerrr....hrrreerrrr....hrreeerrr

Chelle said...

Hush Babe.

drick said...

Ew Steve please don't take it there on the internet! And Sam looks so sexy in that second pic!! I am so glad he loves baseball and is so good at it!!!

drick said...

oh oops this is Sierra....I didn't know Drick was signed in....