Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sam Kiefer


So...I'm sitting at the bathroom counter doing my makeup. Sam is at the other sink washing his hands. He's deep in thought. I kept watching him and finally asked him, "Sam, what's up Buddy? What are you thinking about?" That's when my son responded back to me - "Mama, I think you'll be worried about me. I really think you'll be worried." (Now don't forget to imagine the lisp when you're hearing his voice in your head people) And I said, "Sam, why should I be worried about you? What's wrong?" His reply....

"Mama, I haven't tooted in a long time. I mean a really long time. I can't even remember when the last time I tooted was."

My response...with a sigh and a slight shaking of my head..."Sam."

6 comments:

jeramy sossaman said...

i think this post breaches some sort of mother / son confidentiality agreement. you might want to check that out and revise. :-)

jeramy sossaman said...

obviously not to busy to blog....huh?

Anonymous said...

Sam. Sam. Sam.

drick said...

i knew i liked that kid.

Stephanie Karnes said...

that is hiliarious!! poor boy...sadie loves to announce and is so proud when she "toots!!"

jeramy sossaman said...

ok, ok....no more fart talk.