
I have one more thing I have to share. We were leaving the house and Lily wanted to wear a pair of sandals from last summer. I told her that I didn't think they would fit her anymore but she insisted they still did. So she ran to her room and brought them out to me. After trying them on and seeing that her toes were completely hanging off the front of them she was astonished. She looked up at me and said, "Mama, I didn't know that shoes could shrink. I never had a pair do that before." When I explained to her that the shoes didn't shrink but that her feet grew she was absolutely shocked and amazed!
Love it!

4 comments:
SHE'S GROWING! SAY IT AIN'T SO...
Jeramy!!!! You keep making me forget what I was going to say!!!! You can't comment before me anymore!
She's funny! Blonde, but funny.
Just kidding! She's great!!!
that is too cute! i love kids' comments! yesterday landon about had me in tears. okay, so this is a little graphic, but hey you are a mom too. so he pooped twice in the potty. the first time he said "mommy it looks like a "U"....he took a second glance and said "no mommy...a "J"!! the next time he went he took a look in the potty and said "a one!" again a second glance and it was a caterpillar!!
i love the pic of lily's big toes!! too funny! and oh, if i could just curl up with a good book for a couple days!! the life of a child!!
(sure, it's totally okay to list my blog)
reading your blog makes me wish we were closer!!
Me too! Our kids would be a mess together! And we could watch it all unfold over coffee!! But hey - you can always come for a visit!
Post a Comment