Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A "Normal" Tuesday Morning


This was my "good morning" from Emma today. Thought I'd share it with you. Enjoy! (By the way... she gets this stuff from her father. Seriously.)

80 comments:

Unknown said...

what in the world? are those goggle nose plugs? she cracks me up!

jeramy sossaman said...

that's all you.

Chelle said...

You really need to work on your "filter" Mr. Sossaman.

jeramy sossaman said...

what filter?

Chelle said...

The one we talked about on Mother's Day. The one you're not using.

Anonymous said...

Michelle,
That was filtered.

jeramy sossaman said...

oh.......THAT filter.....yeah, I lost that one.

Unknown said...

The comments between you guys are more fun than the blog!!!
I do have to tend to side with Jeramy on this one though... it's you...maybe not all you... but like 99.99999% It's a good thing Steve's around to provide some sanity!

jeramy sossaman said...

Cheryl + Jeramy = Wisdom

Chelle said...

You two need to settle down! Settle down! This is turning into "blog abuse" --- am I going to have to report you both?

jeramy sossaman said...

whatever...

Chelle said...

I'm done.

Sharon said...

Don't back down Michelle! Stand your ground! You can take 'em!!!

jeramy sossaman said...

you're damn right!

Sharon said...

don't let this go!!! Don't let him have the last word! I mean it !

jeramy sossaman said...

pipe it vorous

jeramy sossaman said...

we're geeks.....sitting in the same room blogging on the same blog....we have no life.

jeramy sossaman said...

it's business time!

Sharon said...

Michelle! You better get my back here!!

Jeramy,
Business time my foot! I got wireless internet now!!!

Chelle said...

Look Jeramy Sossaman. Here's how it's gonna go down.... you're going to stop this nonsense right now. No more comments on this blog. Do you understand me?

And as for business time... what like another 2 months until Maggie has her six month birthday?? Hang in there my friend. You'll make it.

jeramy sossaman said...

i'm not afraid of you....

Chelle said...

And Sharon --- you know I ALWAYS have your back. Just don't leave your children with that man. If you need a babysitter --- please just call me. Anytime day or night.

jeramy sossaman said...

i've had just about enough of you two

Chelle said...

Or are you J???? I'm pretty sure you are.

Chelle said...

You started this. Now I'm finishing it. Why did you ever think you could handle the two of us together???? You know better. You can cry "mercy" anytime J-A-Y!!!!

jeramy sossaman said...

i don't even know what you're saying....go back to your television program

Sharon said...

oh... I'm so scared.

jeramy sossaman said...

It's not J A Y! IT'S J E R A M Y!!!!!!!!!

jeramy sossaman said...

i'm getting my sutter home in the blue bottle....look out.

Chelle said...

You don't scare me. You do what you feel like you need to do. Just don't forget the Smoking Loon on Sunday.

Chelle said...

Maybe if you were friends with your WEIGHBORS you would have something better to do with your time right now instead of this. Huh?????

jeramy sossaman said...

you got me on that.....

Chelle said...

Shall we say good night? Did I win????

jeramy sossaman said...

sorry, i'm listening to david cook right now....

Chelle said...

Say "uncle" my dear friend. Go ahead... say it.

Chelle said...

You're such a sore loser!!!

jeramy sossaman said...

check your myspace

Sharon said...

I vote Chelle!!!

jeramy sossaman said...

....huh....girls

Chelle said...

Thanks Sharon!! We're such a great team!! Did I mention how much I love your headshot for your blog picture. You look amazing!!!

Chelle said...

I'm waiting for "uncle" ..... Come on Jeramy. Say it.

jeramy sossaman said...

check your myspace

Sharon said...

Jeramy took it to myspace because he couldn't take both of us on!!! Please!!!!

jeramy sossaman said...

fine! you win. UNCLE

Chelle said...

I did. I responded. But I'm still waiting. Come on. You know Sharon and I just won. Just admit. You'll feel better after you do.

jeramy sossaman said...

i'm a lover, not a fighter.....it's business time!

Chelle said...

You know it girl!

Chelle said...

Thank you Jeramy. Now I'll go vote for you --- even though you don't deserve it.

Chelle said...

That's funny Jeramy. Good one.

Sharon said...

Whoo hoo!!

jeramy sossaman said...

that's right. go on and vote for me....

Chelle said...

Sorry Sharon but there's nothing I can do about that. You've gotta live with the man.

jeramy sossaman said...

see....sharon knows....it's business time

Chelle said...

We really are so lame. Seriously.

Chelle said...

RUN SHARON RUN!!!!!!!!

Chelle said...

What will be the name for #5???? I love Eloise.

Sharon said...

can I just say I love my wireless connection. I could be on my iPhone all night!!!

jeramy sossaman said...

seriously, we're in the same room, she's on her iphone, i'm on the imac.....blogging to you....we're lame.

Chelle said...

You're so fancy. You go girl.

jeramy sossaman said...

there is no #5.....except johnny 5

Chelle said...

That is pretty sad. But hey.... no laws are being broken and no one is getting hurt. Well.... except for your pride Jeramy.

jeramy sossaman said...

GOOD NIGHT

Chelle said...

When did you get an imac? Is that a new addition to your apple family?

jeramy sossaman said...

c'mon on to bed baby

Chelle said...

Don't put that on my blog!!! Come on!!!

jeramy sossaman said...

oh sorry...one more thing.....

jeramy sossaman said...

FART!

Chelle said...

NO YOU DID NOT!!!! You are in trouble. I'm seriously going to bed now. I'm mad. You're really in trouble Jeramy.

jeramy sossaman said...

hee, hee, hee....

Sharon said...

FYI I'm still on my phone! Its taking me forever to scroll down to read everything!

Sharon said...

you can't do that! Michelle already won!! That doesn't count!
My thumbs hurt! Good night!

Chelle said...

Thanks for the support Sharon. I'm wiped out. I'm still the winner of this round though. Good night loved ones.

jeramy sossaman said...

good night.....weighbor

Chelle said...

Good night weighbor.

drick said...

ya'll need to be stopped!!!

Lauren said...

I had to check out the insanity I heard so much about... Seriously ya'll are bonkers. But I do rather enjoy it.

Sharon said...

I love this post... I don't want it to die.

Chelle said...

LEAVE IT Sharon. LEAVE IT.

jeramy sossaman said...

it will never die

Chelle said...

WOW J! I'm impressed! That was a hilarious night... although it did make us officially "lame."