
Okay...so I've decided to attempt to join the 21st century. It is the 21st century, right? Steve and I were talking at dinner tonight (yes - we still talk over all the kids) and we thought it might be fun to do this whole blog thing together. We'll keep those we love updated and informed about our exciting and adventurous life in NorCal --- AND we'll have fun figuring this out together! Of course he's disappeared and here I sit. But he'll be back when I tell him how smart I am. So, be patient and show some blogger love. At some point we'll be proficient at this.
Hugs and Kisses!
Hugs and Kisses!

5 comments:
you scare me
Yeah... the Kiefer's life... so exciting.
Hee hee!
How can I know is she a chipmunk or my mother?
Emma K.
And most women worry that their butts are too big....
I see all you got for Christmas was your two front teeth!!!!
SCARY
Post a Comment