Two weeks ago at Awanas, my poor sweet little baby girl was injured. She was giving her all in one of the games and slammed her hand against another girl's hand really hard. Anyway, she came home with a swollen, bruised hand and a thumb that wouldn't bend. After four hours in the emergency room we learned that there were no broken bones. She messed it up pretty bad though. They splinted her and sent her home with some pain meds. She was so sweet. Rarely ever complaining about the pain over the course of the next week.
It was really important to her for me to blog about this. She wanted YOU.... my faithful readers.... to know what happened. SO.... I have no doubt that you will leave extremely sympathetic comments in which you express how sorry you are for her injury and how thrilled you are that she is completely recovered. Got it?
(Thanks ---- you're the best!)

6 comments:
Okay, ready? Here I go.....
Emma, you are so brave to have hardly complained about that! I would have been crying so hard! And the fact that you braved the ER... girl, I know how hard that could be! Sometimes that's worse than the injury. I'm so proud of you. Hey, you know what I noticed? You are still perfectly beautiful even with the bandage!
Oh, and way to play it hard! I bet the boys were shaking in their boots!
Love you.
Wow, sorry to hear about your hand. I understand that some times that type of injury can be worse (and more painful) than a break! Take care of it so you don't hurt it again!
emma...
i'm extremely sympathetic. i can't express how sorry i am for your injury. i'm thrilled that you are completely recovered.
You took one for the team Emma! Atta girl! Go big or go home as Mr Jeramy says. Next time use your shoulder. It's much stronger. Get 'em Killer! Win! Win! Win!
Just kidding baby! I'm sorry you got hurt. And I hope you are feeling better now. I love you big big big!
Hey Emma Girl! Sorry to hear about your injury. Glad you are on the mend though. Love you
Hey Emms. You are one strong girl! I am so glad that you are feeling better now! Love you.
Post a Comment