I can't leave you without an inappropriate laugh. As you well know by now, the Kiefer family is rarely without drama, passion and intense emotion. So.... to suck you in to my sick humor... I thought I'd let you have a laugh (I know it's kinda mean) at poor Lily. The first shots (in clothes) are when she first noticed that McCain was behind in electoral votes. The second shots (in p.j.'s) are when she heard them announce that John McCain lost and Barack Obama was our next President. Enjoy.
And just to make you aware. Lily has firmly decided that she WILL be the first woman President of the United States. (But only because she wants large crowds to gather just for her and she wants to live in the White House.)

12 comments:
she's committed....you've got to give her that.
Too Funny, I felt the same way, but tried hard to maintain my composure for Rian's sake. As far as Lily being president, I say go for it! I heard an interview with Bill Clinton not to long ago and near as I can tell he had the same purpose for wanting to be president...
Wow if she's that convinced I'm glad she wasn't with us in D.C. this spring. I can see it now. Lily slips through the wrough iron fence and storms the White House, informing them of her plans while Secret Service, weapons drawn, are removing you from your upside-down hanging position where you got stuck trying to get over the fence to stop her.
wow. there are no words.
except seriously... that much emotion over john mccain?
i would love to see a kiefer in the white house.
I've got nothing....
Two words... "OH SNAP!"
-Badak Odama...
that is hilarious!! that girl has some passion!! (but poor thing...you always catch those meltdowns on camera!!)
Did anyone notice Emma's face in photo #2??? HA! HA! HA! It is hilarious!!! Check it out!!!
You sick, sick woman. How could you make me laugh at Lily like that? Yes, you are a sick but funny woman.
Emma in picture 2 takes the cake!
That is so cute. Gotta love her passion! The fact that she's broken over this election and the results just means that she has a heart ; )
Oh, Chris just cracked a rib from laughing so hard. He's so proud of little Lily!
Those might be the funniest pictures I have ever seen of Lily- well, except for "Helen!" I would say that was true passion for the cause. I do love that child!
Ok, the best part of these pictures is that Lily happens to be wearing her weave in the midst of her break down .
Post a Comment