Hmmm. I'm in a bit of a funky mood. I'm not sure it's a mood that I should be blogging in.... but what the heck. It's never stopped me before.
Tonight I'll just say that I'm thankful. I'm thankful for my family. I'm thankful for my friends. I'm thankful for my friends that are my family. Although at times relationships can be difficult, tedious, disappointing, and down right uncomfortable... I'm a firm believer that it's almost always worth the work.
As I sit here a bit perturbed, I can be simultaneously thankful. Because even though I'm annoyed.... you're worth the work. I hope you feel the same about me.
So.... YOU (reader). What are you to me? Are you my family??? Are you my friend??? Are you my friend that is my family??? What is your role? Do you know it?
Relationships. sigh. Are you as disturbed reading this as I am writing it???
(if someone has a picture of me with a grouchy face email it to me and I'll post it with this blog..... it's the only photo that would feel right)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
I think I showed you a great picture tonight! Look at my albums on facebook. Super Bowl Party! There you are!
I love you Chelle!! Thank you for blogging when you are in a not perfect mood! I like these posts!
I consider myself a friend and a family member...
Remember when you first moved here? You have to adopt the annoying, lonely single girl! You don't have enough kids!! :)
Thank you for reminding me that relationships even when hard are worth it.
I love this post. It is so you. REAL! I love you. I would like to say that I am a friend that is family. I better be. If not then I am not babysitting for you anymore. Just kidding. I can't punish those beautiful children. They deserve me in their lives. (Wow! I did just type that) I will look for a picture. I have to have one somewhere!!
Wait I meant FAMILY that is a FRIEND....
you are so adorable.
i am DEFINITELY friend that is family that is friend.
and we met on main street at disneyland not even 3 years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
adore you!
love bron.
Ok Chelle, I feel pretty good that I'm not the one who made you grouchy this time. (At least I think! Yikes)
I love you girl. WE ARE SISTAS!!!!! I know my place!
You are definately worth the work.
mild acquaintances at best. JUST KIDDING! you're my sissy and there is no one that i'd rather terrorize...
way to be vulnerable on the internets
You're my friend, my family and my L-U-V-A. Say it with me won't you , LUVA, L-U-V-A. Intoxicating isn't it?
Love you Babe, even when you're not blog bubbly. Honesty always wins the day. I think I can speak on behalf of your readers by quoting the Prophet Joel (Billy) - "Don't go changin, just to please me."
I know where I stand...
I adore you!
I'm your Princess Teddy Bear, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
I am your humble buzz skipping chicken flipping porch toad. And though I am unsure of my place, you always seem to tell me where to go.
I love your warts.
1st, I am just reading this post today! (2 days later!) Therefore I want to know what happened from the point you left my prescence, and SO MUCH FUN CONVERSATION (might I add)up til when you wrote this post later that night???
Our conversation had me rollin' the whole rest of the day!
2nd, I know where I stand. I stand over a mirrored threshold! HA! HA! HA!
3rd, I do like this post. I like the honesty in it... YES, you ARE worth the work. Always.
4th, I am fully enjoying reading all the comments to this post. GOOD PEOPLE!
i'm reading back on this from 2 years ago and still laughing at steve saying LUVA. really?
ahhh, remember the days when we all blogged? before fb? before twitter? crazy...
Hey! :)
We just launched Fairfield bookoo - it's a massive online yard sale for Fairfield and surrounding areas.- Thousands of people buying and selling used stuff from each other, in a fun, family-friendly way! :)
We're getting the word out to some local bloggers, and would like to send you a free bookoo t-shirt (no strings attached!). If you would like a free t-shirt, will you send me an email at kellin@bookoo.com with your address and shirt size? I'll get it out to you right away!
Check out the website:
http://fairfield.bookoo.com/
Thanks!
Kellin
Post a Comment