Wednesday, September 10, 2008

This Made My Day Today



I love the logic of children... especially MY children. I was finishing math with Lily this morning and noticed that she had apparently jumped ahead in her workbook at some point. She has a graph to go along with the questions that she is supposed to refer to in order to answer them correctly. However, she felt that she didn't want to be bothered with retrieving the graph. So she just answered them as she felt was best. It was quite simple in her mind. She didn't understand my issues with her answers AT ALL. Read the first two problems on the page. What a hoot!

8 comments:

jeramy sossaman said...

makes sense to me....(shrug)

Unknown said...

That is so cute. Lily is hilarious and she doesn't even know it.

Sharon said...

How stinking cute!

Shan-Marie said...

Sounds right. She looks pretty proud of her work. Way to keep it vague and mysterious Lily!

Pastor's Perspective said...

That's our girl!

Natalie said...

Great answers Lily!!! I mean seriously! " A lot" is the best answer that I could come up with! (-; So glad to see a new post! Lol!

Beck Beck said...

I love that girl. Tell her Beck Beck is proud of her!

james said...

yeah ...I hate graphs too