




Several nights ago we had dinner with some fantastic friends in the fantastic city of San Francisco. Known to some as FRISCO. (you're welcome MARK KIEFER) Anyway, we had a great! Lots of laughs and great food too. We even enjoyed watching Jeramy learn the two step with Natalie. Bart had some issues negotiating traffic (I don't think he's used to driving in the city) - but we managed to talk him through it. And again Bart.... YOU'RE WELCOME. Sharon fell in love with my tiny little canon elph and refused to quit taking pictures. She was driving me crazy with the flash but Jeramy kept begging for her to take more pictures. What can I say... I just gave her complete access to my fancy pants pocket cam. I'm a team player--- FOR SURE. Fun times. The next grown up night out consists of San Quentin. I CAN'T WAIT!

8 comments:
what's the story with the second pic
I'm speechless. For real?
And why do I have to be in nearly every picture? Out of the hundred I took you had to put up all the pictures of me.
I see how it is now...
Don't worry.
I get it.
No, really.
I get it.
This is how much I get it...
Hey Bart?? I think you have skills when it comes to driving.
See Chelle? I got it.
who's that guy with sharon?
huh?
thanks for not posting pictures of me dancing....michelle is my favorite! i'm just sayin...
where's the one of steve hanging from the chandelier?
Is that Natalie stretching out her jeans???
What's up with the chest hair shot?
funny, you had time to blog today and yet i'm still waiting for your call...
OH BOY! Where do I start... First I have to say that Sharon was looking fantastic in that first photo there! Unfortunately I cannot say the same for my man... He look SO tired... (All those long hours of hard work for our family are showing!)
Man that chest hair is H*O*T!!! Pow-chicka-wow-wow! Those italians have style!
Shan, one would think I was stretching my jeans but really I was just stretching my HIP!!! HA! HA! What your lookin at in that shot is "THE STANCE!"
Ditto with J! Thanks for not posting any dancing shots...
Great night!
San Quentin HERE WE COME!!!
Love J's face...that's after how many loons?? Just wondering...
san quentin should be afraid...VERY AFRAID!!!
Post a Comment