
A LOT!!! Last night, Steve and I had a fantastic night out with the loves of our lives, Jeramy and Sharon Sossaman. We had dinner, conversation, AND live music... all without any kids (thanks sissy for being so great). Actually, upon reflection... was that a first for us J and Sharon??? As much time as we spend together, I don't think it's EVER been JUST the four of us??? Crazy! Anyhoo - LOVE Cafe DuNord. LOVE the Castro district. LOVE the city. We had great seats (except for J -- sorry -- we'll switch next time) to two guys with amazing talent, Jason Reeves and Tyrone Wells (I don't know how to do the fancy link thing with their names, so you'll have to find them on your own). It was ridiculous. To be that young and that good. After the show we chatted with Tyrone, a preacher's kid on a club tour. LOVE THAT. He was a really cool guy. Then Jeramy and I made sure to go meet Jason (who is like a minute and a half old and writes heart wrenching love songs -- it's just rude) and OF COURSE we asked him inappropriate and personal questions about his songs. We reassured him that he could trust us and tell us anything. He seriously did looked slightly frightened by us. And we're sure he lied to our faces. However, we had no choice but to take him at his word and move on. So, off we went. Great night! Great music! The best friends!!! Thanks for a great night guys.

9 comments:
A night without kids hey? Man I long for nights like that.. leave the kids at home.. hang out with good friends.. listen to great music.. GOOD TIMES!!
P.S. Did you hear that Danny Glover was captivated by my vocal skills last night???
Love you HEAPS!!!!
Great time indeed! Just an ultra-cool night all around.
Coitlyn - Danny G huh?! You're hob-knobin with the 'A-listers'. Don't forget us little people
Yeah! Last night was a blast! Both boys were great! We will for sure have to go back when they come though again!
And Sierra! I'll babysit for your kids anytime!
sharon: on behalf of my wife, i'd like to say, "YOU'D BETTER..."
its great to hear that Jeramy has recovered from his swan dive off the bridge to be able to enjoy a night like that.
Glad you guys could kick up your heels.
Smootches and Squeezes from da' Mitchells
it was a great night.....super fun. tyrone is my new hero!
Sounds like it was so fun! I loved that you and J asked questions! Hee! Hee! I am all about adults night out & leaving the kids home!
I am glad that ya'll had such a good time. I am glad that you were able to have a nice, adult night out. I can't believe you soul mates haven't had an evening alone.
Sharon: Don't listen to Derrick, I was happy to watch the kids. They were great. I will probably take you up on it though. :o)
Post a Comment